ZPanel to Sentora migration:
Sentora is a GPL fork from ZPanel. It indents to be compatible for most things with zPanel but the points below must be adapted:
Directories and files:
- /etc/zpanel is replaced by /etc/sentora
- /var/zpanel is replaced by /var/sentora
but Sentora installer setups two symbolic links to enable software compatibility
- Default theme directory "zpanelx" is replaced by "Sentora_Default"
- dryden/ui/tpl/zpanelversion.class.php is renamed to sentoraversion.class.php
- lib/pChart2/zpanel changed to lib/pChart2/sentora
- lib/pChart2/palettes/zpanel.color changed to lib/pChart2/palettes/sentora.color
- modules zpanelconfig is renamed to sentoraconfig
Databases that was prefixed by "zpanel_" are now prefixed by "sentora_"
Database content: (specially x_settings) and translations:
- each term "ZPanel" or "Zpanel" or "ZPanel" or "zPanel" is replaced by "Sentora"
- each term "zpanel" (all lower case) is replaced by "sentora" (lower case too)
- Databases for postfix, proftpd and roundcube must no longer be accessed by user "root" but by their own user: "postfix", "proftpd" and "roundcube" and associated password.
Apache and PHP versions:
- Sentora can be installed under apache 2.2 + php 5.3 (Ubuntu 12, Centos6) and apache 2.4 + php 5.5 (Ubuntu 14, Centos7). The developer must take care if parts of code are dependant of versions. (ie., be carefull with allow/deny directives for apache)