You may want to change Sentora sub-domain if you installed Sentora without subdomain (usual error) or if, for any reason, you want to change the subdomain name.
This is an easy way from SSH console or local console.
1) Login to your console
2) Change Sentora subdomain
setso --set sentora_domain new_sentora_fulldomain
- Log into phpMyAdmin as root user.
- Open table:sentora_core.x_settings
- Edit row 90 (Or search for the domain you entered when installing Sentora)
- In row 90 put your new or updated Sentora FQDN: new_sentora_fulldomain
- replace new_sentora_fulldomain by the FQDN that you want to use to access Sentora (only), something like mypanel.example.com
It MUST NOT be your base "public" domain (example.com in the example above).
- The subdomain you will use (mypanel in the example above) MUST also be setup in your DNS name-server !
See also Setting up DNS ...
3) Tells Sentora daemon that the vhost file must be rewriten
setso --set apache_changed true
4) Wait until Sentora daemon run (each 5 min)
It is NOT ADVIDSED, but if you are really too much impatient (and if you understand what it implies) you can run the daemon manually with:
php -q /etc/sentora/panel/bin/daemon.php